We understand that multifamily buildings are unique and that managing operational costs is paramount.
This program is designed specifically to address the needs of multifamily building owners.
This program serves centrally metered multifamily building types* including low income housing, 55
and over senior housing, assisted living, nursing homes, on-campus college housing, condominiums and apartments.
Program benefits include:
- Direct installation of high-efficiency showerheads and faucet aerators where appropriate to the buildings' operations.
- Identification of additional opportunities for energy savings, including:
- Assessment of centralized heating systems
- Building operations opportunities, such as boiler control settings
- Flow measurements and diagnosis of central ventilation systems
- A customized energy report with recommendations
- Follow up assistance with high-value savings opportunities.
- Rebate incentives for energy-efficiency measures most common to multifamily buildings.
All this at no cost to you! We cover all materials and time, no matter how large your building. To get started, complete our online form or call us at 888-734-6365.
* This program does not serve homeless shelters, prisons and jails, hospitals, rehabilitation centers and congregate care facilities, hotels and motels.
Electric utility partnerships
Minnesota Energy Resources has partnered with electric utility providers in various parts of our service territory to provide
joint natural gas and electric services to multifamily buildings. In areas served by these electric utilities, customers will
receive a comprehensive gas and electric assessment and with direct installs.